Monday, September 3, 2018

Friend

Does the sun make you shine and rains make you smile?
You can be my friend, do come by sometime!

Love to watch the blue waves, gloomily crash by?
Then why wait, rush! Come, sit by my side!

Does music, melancholy, bring a tear to your eye?
Then, come let's weep, let's sing, let's cry!

Does the climb look steep, would you rather not go high?
Come, hold my hand, let me help you fly!

Do you want to give up, and halt this tiring ride?
Don't stop yet, let's give this one more try!

Does the burden overwhelm, would you rather just hide?
Let me help you unload and rest it for a while.

Does the world seem lonely, would you rather die?
Let me take you to a fairyland with green pastures and blue skies.

Or are you just a happy soul, looking to heal my kind?
Welcome to my home. My doors are open wide!

No comments:

Post a Comment