Friday, September 1, 2017

The beggar and BIRA


So was looking to buy some #Bira beer cans for the better half while in Bangalore. Dint know where to go and was just randomly walking down some road. Saw a rag picker, limping with a stick, thanks to a huge wound on his leg. Suddenly feeling rich, I went up to him and offered a hundred rupee note, which he looked at with great disbelief, leaving me feel more benevolent than Mother Teresa. 


I soon found the shop I was looking for. As they were packing my order, the rag picker walks in and orders his drinks, waving the hundred rupee note at the counter. 


I was enraged for quite some time. Though, now I do realize, he's entitled to do what he wants with his money, as I am with mine. 

#DontTipNearBars #GiveToThoseWhoDeserve

No comments:

Post a Comment