Friday, November 27, 2009

Divine Dreams

While young and naive,
I had dreams to achieve,
A childhood to leave,
And no time to grieve!

Time did a favor -With age I got braver.
Couldn't wait and crave,
With a youth, so depraved!
I no longer cover,
Nor pretend to glower.
When showered by a lover,
Kisses are devoured!

Bundles of notions,
Twirls of emotion,
Hugs of devotion,
Like the warmth of the ocean!

Moments of pleasure,
Fragments to treasure,
Sweat which felt fresher,
I love with no measure!

Now, with no hopes
Skin that's gone taupe,
In solitude I grope,
Even death has eloped!
My face, now turned ashen
My soul, with the demon
My life, wrongly driven
My past stays - unforgiven!

Tears flow in streams...
I wake from that dream,
As odd it may seem,
My sore eyes still gleam!

The bright sun still shines,
Everything looks fine.
Life is so divine...
I thank god, its mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment