1) I am a narcissist, I luv myself. I can spend hours together watching my snaps or myself in the mirror!! hahaha
2) I cherish a dream of owning an elephant, a chimpanzee and a golden retriever.
3) My mom is my best friend, there's literally nothing in my life which I haven't shared with her.
4) I luv chocolates, chocolate cakes, and chocolate icecreams.
5) One thing I am terrified of and have nightmares about is - Spiders. I cant stand them.
6) I wish to adopt a girl, a physically challenged child some day.
7) I luv dancing - on stage, at parties, or in front of the TV. How I wish I had learnt dancing and become a choreographer.
8) I can sing pretty well.
9) I always had an inferiority complex that I am not good-looking, especially because my brother and sister are known to be head-turners. I guess Point (i) is an psychological aftermath of this ! :D
10) I am scared of relationships. I dont think I can get committed to anyone easily.
11) I am pretty fast with computers. I learn fast and love speed.
12) I somehow like Sadam Hussein, Hitler, Veerappan and Osama though I dont approve of everything they do / did!
13) I love wearing a Saree.
14) Though I try put up a serious image in public, I am very emotional and cry easily. (For e.g., 95% of the movies I watch make me cry) ;)
15) I am allergic to Panadol / Crocin / Brufen / Paracetamol.
16) I make friends fast. 80% of my best friends are boys.
17) Recently I figured out that majority of my good friends' are either Geminis or their names start with "S" (my mom & Sis too). Second on the list would be friends named with "R".
18) I had my first crush when I was in LKG and his name was "Vikram" and we broke up because he wanted to see me wear a nose ring and poked me hard with a sharpened pencil!
19) I luv shoes and bracelets and hand bags and shopping. Admit, I often end up buying unnecessary stuff.
20) I luv celebrating birthdays and gifting things. I used to end up crying every year on my mom's birthday because she never found my gifts useful, and I often got scoldings.
21) I want to learn salsa, to play the flute, some form of martial arts and to ride a bike before I die.
22) One place I want to visit is the Congo jungles. I want to spend the night lost in a forest, with wild animals around, petrified that tomorrow may never come. That would be fun.
23) I wouldn't think twice to give up my choice or tell a lie, if that would make my dear ones happy.
24) I once made a new year resolution of becoming a vegetarian. I was a Veggie for more than 3 years, before I gave up.
25) Ever since my 8th standard, I gave up writing with blue ink. I write only with black and feel paralysed when I have to use a blue pen.
26) I have more than 10 pet names - Geethu / G / Gee / Geethol / Umpatti / Tinku / Dingo / Loosu / Paatti / Kosu / Kakkara / Kaappiri / Bobby are among a few.
27) I wanted to become a teacher as a kid - so much was my obssession for chalks and blackboards!
28) I dont want to die rich. I want to die happy.